- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors such as credit card or social security numbers. We use donor or customer contact information from the registration forms to send the user requested information about our company. We never sell, share or trade any of our donor or customer information with other companies.
Contact and Profile Information:
Basic Gospel Inc is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. This site does not collect personally identifying information about users except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. For example, we collect information from you in the following ways:
- Some areas of our Site request or require contact and other information.
- During the registration process, we collect personal and other information such as your name, address, and e-mail address.
- Demographic and profile data (e.g. gender, what stations you listen to, etc.) may also be collected at our Site.
- We do not solicit account or credit card information via e-mail.
All information provided to Basic Gospel Inc is stored in secure databases. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Basic Gospel Inc provides users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Basic Gospel Inc gives users the following options for removing their information from our databases to not receive future communications.
E-mail, including eNewletters:
- You can unsubscribe by filling out this form with your current information.
- You can click on the "Unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of your e-mail.
- Call our donor or customer Support line 844.41BASIC (844.412.2742) or 214.890.4144
- Send a request for "no white mail" to our mailing address (see below).
We may conduct occasional online surveys via our website or via an e-mail newsletter. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
Contacting the Web Site:
Attention: Customer Service
751 Hebron Parkway, Suite 310
Lewisville, TX 75057